1. To add users to your site, login to HQi using your Admin username and password.
2. After you have logged in to HQi, navigate to "Manage Users" and click on "Create a New User".
3. Fill out the necessary fields as in the screen below.
4. Choose the relevant User Group for this new user. A selection is available from the drop down arrow.
5. Create a Login Name and a Password for the new user.
6. Then hit the "Submit" button.
If you get the error "The email address already exists" after hitting Submit, that means the user you are adding is already registered as an email subscriber. You will have to contact our Support Team if this is the case.