Adding Alt tags to Images
This is how you are going to add "alt tags" to your images
1. Login to your HQi site using your admin credentials.
2. Navigate to the page that you want to edit and click/open it.
3. Once the page is open, find the image that you want to add the "alt tags" and double click on it. And you will see the window below
4. Then add your text to the box highligthed in blue to add your "alt tags" to the image.
5. Once you have entered the alt text, select the "OK" button.
6. Now be sure to save and approve the page to publish the changes to your site.