Adding New Jobs
How to Add New Jobs to your Careers Section
1. On HQi's menu, navigate to the "HQi Premium Features" tab then hover over "Careers" and click on "Add/Edit Careers."
2. Choose the "Add" button to add a new job listing.
3. Clicking the "Add" button will display these fields to fill out:
- Title - Add the title/name of your new job listing.
- Field - Choose the field or category where the new job listing belongs. You can add more fields in the "Add/Edit Fields" under the "Careers" tab.
- State/Province - Indicate the state and province of your new job listing.
- Area - Specify the area or location of the job listing.
- Closing Date - Point out the closing date of the job listing.
- Hidden - Check this box to hide the new job listing from your website. Leave the box unchecked if you want it to appear there.
- Summary - Write a brief summary of the new job listing.
- File - Upload a file related to the new position. This file may be downloaded by job seekers.
- External URL - Add an external URL or link to the details of the job.
- Full Description - Provide the full description and details of your new job listing.
4. After completing the "Career Details," tap the "Save" button to post your new job listing.