Uploading a PDF and linking it to a page
Here's the tutorial video on uploading and adding a link to a PDF:
You can upload the PDF to the repository we call "PDFs for Upload" page by following these steps.
1. From "Content Manager," click "Add/Edit Pages" and navigate to the "PDFs for Upload" page.
2. Add the title of the document, a brief summary and its effective date. Then load the document through the "Content File" tab and hit "Save." Then go to 'Content Manager' and select "Authorize" to approve the upload.
3. To copy the link to the uploaded PDF, you will need to navigate back to the "PDFs for Upload" page. At the bottom of the page, where you have the history, find the document and select "Copy Link."
4. The URL for the PDF will then be shown in the following pop-up. Highlight the relative URL and copy it (Ctrl + C). ( Note: Do not copy the entire URL, start copying from /site... or /irm... ex: /irm/PDF/1128_0/testpdf)
Adding a PDF Link to a Page
1. Go to "Add/Edit Pages" under "Content Manager," and select the page you want to add the PDF link to.
2. In the editor, highlight the text you want to serve as the PDF link and tap the chain icon.
3. A window will appear for you to paste the PDF link. Paste (Ctrl + V) the URL and click "OK." Remember to change "Target" to "New Window," if you would like the PDF to open in a new window. Save your changes and authorise them once completed.