Customising Footer and Landing Page Elements
Using the Customisation feature, you may now edit footer contents as well as landing page elements like promo box, straplines, background color, logo, texts, and images.
Please note: Though most websites have this customisation feature, not all may have it set up. If you want to make sure your site has this capability, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Check out the step-by-step instructions below for more details:
1. On your HQi dashboard, hover to the "HQi Content Manager" section and click on "Customisation."
2. From there, you'll see a list of all things on your footer page or landing page. By clicking on the blue-world icon next to the element you want to edit, you can change the image or text on that section.
The example below shows the footer background color and logo.
3. To change banner or promo box images, select the "Choose file" button and upload the new image from your computer. Please be guided by the following specifications to achieve optimum results:
Banners - 1600 pixels to 2000 pixels, horizontal orientation
Promo boxes - 800 pixels to 1000 pixels
Consider that images with smaller resolutions may not appear as sharp, while those with bigger resolutions may slow down how your page loads.
4. If you're changing content, you'll be directed to a screen (see below), after you click on the blue-world icon next to the item. This is where you input your new text in the "Value" field.
Note: The text editor in Customisation is currently available on selected websites only. If you'd like to add this enhancement, you may send an email to email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
5. Remember to hit "Save" after updating the images or content. Note: Once you click on Save, the changes will immediately show on the website.
If you wish to add new elements/sections to the Home page, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we may add it for you.