Adding new items to your showcase
How to Add New Showcase
1. Login to your HQi using your admin login information.
2. Navigate to "Showcase" tab and click on "Showcase List."
3. Then click on "Add New Showcase" link to add a new showcase.
4. Once you have added a new item to your showcase, the following fields will appear. Please fill out all the relevant fields as per below:
- Showcase Name- Add the title/name of your new showcase. This has the capability to insert html into the text field, e.g., hyperlinks.
- Contact Names - Add the contact person of your new showcase.
- Street - Add the street name of your new showcase.
- Suburb - Add the suburb of your new showcase.
- Country - Choose the country of your new showcase.
- State - Choose the state of your new showcase.
- Post Code - Add the post code of your new showcase.
- Free Text Address - Add your free text address here. It has the capability to insert html into this text field, e.g., hyperlinks.
- Latitude and Longitude - You can choose to add the latitude and longitude if you will add a map on your new showcase. *You can use Google maps to get these.
- Phone - For contact details, you can add the phone number of your new showcase.
- Fax - You can also add the fax number.
- Email - You can choose to add the contact person's email address of your new showcase.
- Website - Add the website of your new showcase.
- Showcase Category - The categories that will appear under this section will depend on what showcase you will have.
You can add/edit your showcase category by navigating to the "Showcase" tab and clicking on "Showcase Category."
Then you will see the below sample screenshot on how to add or edit the Showcase Category.
5. Add the details to your selected fields then click the "Save" button to post your new showcase to the website.
Before selecting "Save" on your new showcase, please review to ensure that the showcase details are correct. Once you selected the "Save" button, your new showcase will appear on your website.
Selecting the "Back" button at any stage will take you back to the "Showcase List" main page and any changes made, will not be saved.