Adding New Jobs
How to Add New Jobs to your Careers Section
1. On HQi's menu, navigate to the "Careers" tab and click on "Add/Edit Careers."
2. Then click the "Add" button to add a new job listing.
3. Clicking the "Add" button will display these fields to fill out:
- Title - Add the title/name of your new job listing.
- Field - Choose what field or category the new job listing belongs to. You can add more fields in the "Add/Edit Fields" under the "Careers" tab.
- State/Province - Indicate the state and province of your new job listing.
- Area - Specify the area or location of the job listing.
- Closing Date - Point out the closing date of the job listing.
- Hidden - Check this box to hide the new job listing from your website. Leave the box unchecked if you want it to appear there.
- Summary - Write a brief summary of the new job listing.
- File - Upload a file related to the new position. This file may be downloaded by job seekers.
- External URL - Add an external URL or link to the details of the job.
- Full Description - Provide the full description and details of your new job listing.
4. After completing the career details, click the "Save" button to post your new job listing.