Adding, editing and removing content
Here's the tutorial video on adding, editing and removing content:
1. When you select the "Add/Edit Pages" button under "Content Manager," you will see a list of all the pages within your website navigation.
2. To add, edit or delete content, choose the link for the relevant page.
3. You will then be directed to the text editor, where you can edit content as well as add hyperlinks and images.
4. Once you have made changes to the content, hit the "Save" button at the top of the page.
5. You may preview the changes you've made by clicking the "Preview" button, also found at the top of the page.
6. Remember to use the "Authorise Content" function in the main dashboard menu so the page appears on the website.
Adding an Image to a Flat Page
Images can now be added to your webpage using the same text editor.
1. Place the cursor in the area where you would like to add the image, then click the image button.
2. The "Insert/Edit" image window will appear. Tap the folder on the right-hand side to search for your new photo. In this section, you can also add an image title (also known as an ALT tag for SEO purposes) and adjust the size of the image.
3. Once you have chosen the image folder, your image bank will appear, including all previously uploaded photos. To add a new image, use the "Add New File" tab on the top left corner.
4. Pick out the "Choose Files" button to search your computer for the new image and hit "Save."
5. Once the image is uploaded, use "Select" to insert the new photo.
You will need to ensure that the image you are uploading is saved as either a JPEG, PNG or a GIF in order for it to be uploaded successfully.
6. Once you are done adding images to the page, tap the "Save" button at the top of the page.
7. To make the changes live on your site, go to "Authorise Content" under the "Content Manager" section on the menu. Then on the next screen, click "Approve/Reject" on your latest revision.
Deleting Content or an Image from a Page
In the text editor, simply highlight the text or image you would like deleted and use the backspace or delete button to remove it. Remember to save the changes and authorise content in "Content Manager."
Do not click the "Hide" button at the top of the editing window. Selecting "Hide" will cause this page to be removed from your website and an error message or blank page will be displayed in its place. If this happens, please press the "Unhide" button or contact IRM support.